Wednesday 12 October 2016

THE BREAK-IN

It is a fence wide enough with two self contained houses and one room separate from the two, they are rentals owned by one big man from Congo.  On the left lies a medical centre, on the right lies a garage for benz cars.

It has one main gate and two small gates of which one is ever closed and the other is left for nurses and patients to use since their toilets are also inside the same fence.

The first rental is occupied by Musa a guy from Busoga and works with KCCA. The second is for Omara a guy from Congo and a nephew to the landlord, whereas the separate room is used by me.

I went back home from work at around 12am on the night of 11th,October. I talked to Musa and he paid me the money I had used to pay his electricity bills. We chatted for a few minutes and after I proceeded to my room.

Between my room and the houses there is small corridor which I always close with a flat Plough wood to prevent cats and people from accessing the corridor behind since they own nothing there.

5:50am got me awake and on getting out, the Plough wood was removed from the corridor yet I left it blocked before sleeping. I became suspicious and as soon as I saw this I picked my torch to survey the behind corridor. 

I found Omara's windows of the sitting room open with a trouser down on the floor.  I got it and immediately I called Omara who quickly responded and on checking his new watch had been taken. we checked Musa's place and his windows were also open. 

A thief broke through the main gate leaving the padlock down. He also attacked Musa from the window and he also took his trouser which had sh 120000 in it and his wallet plus an Huawei phone. 
Main gate where the thief passed

The thug used a long stick to pick things from Musa's and Omara's houses. He left all the documents he found in the trousers in the compound. 

We have secured new padlocks for the three gates and I thank God no one touched my room. 

click here for more articles

No comments:

Post a Comment