Friday 28 October 2016

BENEATH THE DARKNESS; He pulled out a gun


It was a cool night with waving wind outside and a sweater was of importance. 11am, my blue sweater in my left, black leather shoes hiding my feet and my eyes on the phone waiting for a call.

As I was picking my Camera, he called.  "Man am outside the gate come and we go" it was Danny a friend working with the Uganda police. 

I jumped in to Danny's Toyota MarkX and we set off for our mission. 

Danny is a heavy muscular man who seems to have eaten posho for the whole of his life. He was dressed in black from up to bottom and he kept a pistol on his left.

He parked at one night club in Kampala and I immediately set my Camera for better shots as I sent a tweet about our mission. 

Our plan was me to be taking photos as Danny provides security but standing a distance away from me so that no one recognises our togetherness. 

We moved along the streets as I perfectly take my pics without fear or favour.  But I tell you now days ladies want to move naked.  May be it's the order of the city at night. 

Along one street which I will not disclose, we found a guy having pleasure with a lady along the street and some other two were marking them tightly. 

I hurriedly took three shots of the couple in the act. Immediately the other two guys wanted to jump over me.

"Step back or else I will shoot you" a voice from the dark. It was Danny who later came out pointing his pistol towards  the two guys as the other couple dismantled.











click here for more articles

No comments:

Post a Comment