Saturday 15 October 2016

IT WASN'T MY FAULT

Though I tried very much to reach her by phone, it was fruitless because she had changed the phone number. All the love I had ended unknowingly but it wasn't my fault


6:40am holding my blue sweater, hides already in the feet, setting out for work, vuuuuu vuuu it was the vibration of a text message on my phone.

"Don't ever text or call me again, just do me a favour. Me and you is never" they were words of hady binded in a text message.  I called back she refused to answer.

My heart was pumping from feet to head and my eyes wet. My small computer (brain) had stopped thinking. 

Remembering the good times I had with hady, I could feel like jumping off Mabiriizi complex. It was hard to believe.

A day before we talked well with her and everything seemed to be all right. But even now I still don't know the reason why hady left me.

As they say time ills, I later got used to it and started a new life. It was never my fault and  I will never know why she left.

click here for more articles

No comments:

Post a Comment