Friday 7 October 2016

GUARDS MISTAKEN ME TO BE A THIEF. PART 2

Whenever I remember the report of UNEB that indicates the 80% of primary teachers who can't read and write, I break into laughter. Seriously the guys who made a report also are products of those teachers who can't read and write.

If teachers where not qualified, even these guys wouldn't have been able to make such a report,  anyway Uganda the pearl of Africa.

Entering Simba Telecom, immediately your eyes are welcomed with alot of smart gadgets displayed on very smooth and nice holdings.  Most of the attendants where ladies aged between 20 to 28rs. They were beautiful and buying a cocktail glass for one of them wasn't a loss but I had no money.

The dudes inside were very good at handling customers and persuading them to buy, a thing that the ladies didn't have. So the ladies were for attraction.

Since my outfit was that of a villager, I started to recognise the many eyes on me coming from different sides of the shop. "Kato which one should I take?" Shalwa asked. I told her to pick and I will be explaining till she gets the best.

Suspicion within the room increased as one girl kept on toiling me from table to table and the rest were busy eyeing me. I was confused and I didn't know why these guys were against me.

You know am good at tactics, so I decided to try one and get the mission of these guys.
I extended near the table, pulled out my phone slowly from the right pocket without them noticing and on taking it to the left pocket I was holding it as if am hiding something.

"abye essimu(he has stolen a phone)" shouted the girl who was toiling me. Immediately guys surrounded me quickly. "what is wrong? why are you grabbing him?" questions from Shalwa.

I was told to take out the phone I had stolen and I refused. Forcefully one of them pulled it out of my bag and they were ashamed to see that it was my old nokia torch phone.  We are sorrys started from them.

"You see the way your putting on confused us and we thought your a thief, we are sorry" the guard said.

click here for more articles

No comments:

Post a Comment