Monday 24 October 2016

FRUSTRATED

Monday morning I was talking to Akot a friend from western Uganda.  He was narrating to me how he came from that side to Kampala with a road construction company and he later ran away from them hence his stay in Kampala. 

Many people in Kampala came like Akot and that's why different habits are more with in the capital. 

Two weeks back, sitted with Danny at my grocery shop, he received a phone call, it was from a one girl he had met three days back.
She wanted to visit him and spend the weekend at his place, a thing which Danny accepted. After something like an hour the girl arrived.

Danny left with her to his place and a week passed without hearing anything from him. 

A week after,  Danny came back to my place frustrated "man I had never seen a thief like Nisha (girl's name)" said Danny as I took a sip of water. 

He went ahead to explain how the girl was so much interested in money and she could even use force to get it.

Nisha had become a threat to Danny's wallet and the only solution was to send her away. 

I have many friends who are victims of the same situation.  Ladies now are money oriented they no longer have love.

My brothers be serious and steady otherwise you will loose much.

click here for more articles


No comments:

Post a Comment