Wednesday 19 October 2016

MY FIRST SMARTPHONE FROM SELLING PASSION FRUIT JUICE

If I had power and authority I would have abolished smartphones and we get back to our usual buttons in order to save some people. 

In my Uganda everyone is hustling for a smartphone.  They all want to be on Whatsapp, twitter and facebook.

"Are you on whatsapp? " I hate that question.  But I hardly take a week without asking me that question. 

Now I know you are  eager to know what I mean by my smartphone from selling passion fruit juice and yes am going to tell you.

2014 I completed my high school but remember me I come from a low class family so they couldn't afford one as other parents did for my OBs and OGs.

I recall to have possessed a small nokia phone which was later stolen.

My OBs and OGs were on whatsapp and I also missed to chat with them. Some mocked me calling me a villager but I had nothing to do.

Me and my sister Haula we decided to start up a passion fruit business and our main aim was to collect money for smartphones.

God helped us and our business was moving well though the ups and downs can't dodge the class.

After two months we had collected enough money and Haula decided to first buy mine then we shall later buy hers.

My first smartphone was a nokia Asha 302 and after some time we bought the one of Haula which was also the same type.

Many people are hustling to get smartphones and I support them. Being online is so much different for sure.

click here for more articles

Join to get the latest articles directly on your whatsapp

No comments:

Post a Comment