Sunday 2 October 2016

MOTHER EATS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES


They say a mother can do anything for the goodness of her kids, and this is very true.  Our mothers suffer so that we get to be recognised in this world. They don't fear  hard times because of us.

But this mother caught me offside, she ate the school fees for her children and now they are home sitting. 
The father did his job and provided the fees but the mother used it for other business. 


Ibrahim a resident of Kawempe discussed to me the pain he has after discovering that his second wife Mariam refused to clear fees for their children.  "last term I went to pick the report cards of our children and I was surprised to find the school demanding me money yet I had given all the fees to Mariam (wife) says Ibrahim.

He continues" now this time I gave her all the fees to clear but she used  it for something else and now kids are home sitting"

Mariam is not the first mum I have seen doing such a thing. I will not judge our mothers because they also have reasons why they do so. As it is mothers keep many in their hearts and it is always difficult to reveal them.  I call upon the fathers to take responsibility of what ever takes place within their homes.



click here for more articles

No comments:

Post a Comment