Wednesday 16 November 2016

NO CONDOMS, NO AIDS

Your not 100% protected

I had spent 25 minutes observing Diana, her beautiful face carving out to the two women who were sitted in front of her. She looked stressed. 

Diana was a half-tall  girl from Rwanda, she was brown with a spear shaped nose. Her eyes had turned red due to the long hours of grieve she had faced. 

Diana's round behind was covered in a pair of black leggings and she was the girl you couldn't wish your eyes to miss.  Her hair was plaited and black in colour. 

She had been sitting at the reception of the health centre for almost her entire morning and she seemed to be thinking heavily. 

Mutoni, as she preferred to add to the Diana name,looked uncomfortable as I pulled myself near her for a conversation. 

"I have tested HIV positive but I don't know how this has happened yet I couldn't allow any man to sleep with me minus a condom" she reacted to my question

She went ahead to recall the two incidents where the condom busted during the process and she was suspicious though proving became hard

I comforted her and moved out to make a phone call to Dr.Boogere and inquire more about the matter. 

Dr.Boogere told me that it's true most of the condoms are weak which results to their destruction during sex.

"Also having rough sex can destroy them since they are not resistant to friction" added Boogere. 

He went head to explain that here the chances of getting HIV are 100% and they have received many people infected through the same process. 

Fahad a friend, also told me that he has ever experienced such a phenomenon which resulted in to unexpected pregnancy. Assume if one was infected. 

My conclusion

The presence of condoms has kept us with AIDS. A soldier with a body armour never fears to enter the battle but he forgets that the armour is not 100% protective. 

So our people are like soldiers, they trust condoms to a large extent. Many fake condoms have emerged on to the market and some are supplied freely. 

If we had no condoms, people wouldn't bother sleeping with each and everyone due to fear of the outcomes. But they attack with full faith in those rubbers which turn them down.

You may argue but wait when it happens to you.



get more information


No comments:

Post a Comment