Monday 14 November 2016

MARKING POINTS; On that Old Boy

"They will know us by the work of our hands and we act as examples to them"

2yrs back I knew him as a very good boy. He was humble,well behaving and too respectful compared to the other boys we used to associate with.

Me and Henry first met 7yrs ago at Wankulukuku stadium where I scored Henry's team  2 goals and since that day we became friends.

Fortunately we were even staying on the same village hence enhancing our friendship.

After high school,  Henry went ahead to join Makerere university Business School at Nakawa, kampala and me I decided to join the hustle of working since there was no money to push me far.

But my friend Henry changed so much from the old boy I knew.  From clothing to walking and from talking to bathing.

Dealing with beautiful and classic girls became his character and calling me fake, is what seemed to be the best to him.

He changed from "oh my God" to "fuck" as his phrase when something seemed funny.

Henry calls the school dropouts loosers and all his plan involve us working for him. May be he doesn't know that we already have high paying businesses.

Henry is taking his second year, meaning remaining with one year to step out of the imaginary life.




get more articles



No comments:

Post a Comment