Thursday 1 December 2016

IN HER PHONE; I was saved as "idiot"

As hot as Uganda, it's the everyday song of Ugandans. May be it's the beginning of drought in the pearl of Africa. 8am, already at TakenCorporation listening to slow music as I plan for the day.

Yesterday Aloysious had made it clear that by noon I should call him so that he avails me with the new software good for photo editing.  So I was eager to receive it.

9:47am,abruptly Ninah appeared at my workplace yet she wasn't on the list of people I expected to meet on that hot Wednesday. But nothing I could do since she was the one I had selected out of the many.

I don't know why am more interested in these girls coming from Rwanda. Ninah is a goddess for sure. Having a chocolate brown face, she is a bit thick but pleasing. There is no way I can well explain how beautiful Ninah is.

So she helped me with some work as she informed me about her multi-birthday party that was to come soon. But Ninah denied me access to the party claiming the presence of her parents. I never insisted, agreed to contribute some.

12:23am I started calling Aloysious to remind him. The phone couldn't go through for a couple of times. Checking the account balance, almost more than enough. 

Within the same time frame, Ninah went out to meet a friend leaving her phone on the table. So I decided to try calling her number and get the real problem with my phone. 

Hair got off my head as the call went through, Ninah's phone displayed "idiot" as the name of the caller. Immediately my heart accessed abnormal impulse.  I got a camera and snapped the phone as it was still ringing. 

Ninah returned and I ptetended everything was cool and ok. She asked why I called and a clear explanation was presented to her satisfaction. 

3days after the birthday party happened and my sources told me there was some other guy but not her parents. I funded the most on that party but in the name of charity. I was good at providing everything that Ninah wanted.

I came to know that I was the bank she accessed  whenever in need. I stopped picking her calls and neglecting all the texts including those from WhatsApp. Finally she made it to my place, I told her it was over and she abused me earth and heaven, mixing languages for the heavy words to carry hidden meaning. 

Up to now Ninah left for good and now am saving huge sums of money. So she was another problem to my pocket. 


get more information

No comments:

Post a Comment